Minesworn
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 17, 2017, 12:32:10 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Forum Stats
33137 Posts in 4149 Topics by 5480 Members
Latest Member: Milwaukee
Home | Forum | Help | Login | Register
Minesworn  |  Recent Posts
236 Guests, 0 Users

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: excellent customer service!!
« Last post by Chatlonut on November 29, 2017, 01:52:26 am »
I hope you make it better. I hope it will be good. And continue to develop.
General Discussion / Re: excellent customer service!!
« Last post by Stephenmerchant on November 27, 2017, 11:45:40 pm »
Whatever is left of the all-inclusive community rally into two negating social occasions. The Evil ones collect to obliterate the world once more! The considerable rally together around the want for a different universe! When you oblige you to pick incredible or naughty, by then you can work in the creature nation! In any case, be cautious, the limiting gathering will reliably be flying in flying machines above, planning to rain bombs down on your base! Essay Writing Services
General Discussion / Re: Experience Of Shopping
« Last post by Alexferguson on November 22, 2017, 10:50:04 pm »
The world has finished, there is only one final city standing. The rest of the general population rally into two contradicting gatherings. The Evil ones assemble to annihilate the world yet again! The great rally together around the desire for another world! Essay Writing Services When you go along with you pick great or underhanded, at that point you can work in the monster country! Be that as it may, be careful, the restricting group will dependably be flying in aircrafts above, hoping to rain bombs down on your base! Try not to give this a chance to occur by getting your firearms and carriers, and striking first!
General Discussion / Re: The world of microservices and container technologies?
« Last post by saracanaday225 on November 21, 2017, 02:21:28 am »
Microservices and containers cross alongside pretty well, as you can use construct a field that contains all the required dependencies of a microservice. You can then install this box anywhere you need without needing to put in any dependencies, except the Docker runtime. Do My Essay For Me UK
General Discussion / Do my assignment
« Last post by claraalbert394 on November 14, 2017, 03:19:10 am »
Do my assignment situation of the student is, first of all, peculiar. On the one hand, he is considered an adult and, on the other, he does not have a license to do so. The observation has often been made that it is, in a sense, a preserved child situation, despite physical maturation and certain adult attributes. Disconnected from the paternal home, but not yet incorporated into professional life, not yet reached by the specific conditions of a profession, students appear to be endowed with the privilege of being able to distance themselves from the competition of interests and ideologies. "Training-related" interests of students are transient.
General Discussion / WarSworn: Good vs. Evil??
« Last post by breckjensen on November 10, 2017, 09:15:01 pm »
Hi,

The world has ended, there is just one last city standing. The remaining people band together into two opposing groups. The Evil ones gather to destroy the world once more! The good rally together around the hope for a new world! When you join you pick good or evil, then you can build in the giant nation! But beware, the opposing faction will always be flying in airships above, looking to rain bombs down on your base! Don't let this happen by getting your guns and airships, and striking first!

For More Details

2d explainer video

General Discussion / Server Connection Problem?
« Last post by breckjensen on November 10, 2017, 09:14:41 pm »
Hi,

I reverted my computer back to factory setting and restarted it. Before I did that I was playing on 1.7.2 and it was working fine. Today I redownloaded Minecraft and tried to log in to a server that is updated to 1.7.2 and I got this message.  java.net.Connection refused:no further information: then the server ip  I am pretty sure I have the latest version of java and I am very confused on how to fix it. If anyone can help reply please.  If the server is accesible by you, you might have to let java be accessible through your firewall. I found a solution which fixed the issue "java.net.Connection refused:no further information.

For More Details

corporate animation
General Discussion / A MineCraft Factions PVP Server ?
« Last post by breckjensen on November 10, 2017, 09:14:15 pm »
Hi,

MineSworn is a well-established server with professional, friendly, and mature staff. We strive to create a unique PVP experience by combining the classic factions format, with guns, airships and of course, magic. All these new elements create a brand new experience and something never before felt in Minecraft history. Will you be the leader of an enourmous alliance who solely exist to raid all others, and never have to do any mining for yourselves? Or will you be the uprising that aims to conquer above everybody else? Only you can decide your fate, so come online now, and begin your adventure today!

For More Details

whiteboard animation videos
General Discussion / Minesworn !!!???
« Last post by breckjensen on November 10, 2017, 09:14:01 pm »
Hi,

Minesworn is a 24/7 Raiding faction server with dedicated admins and moderators with a strong gaming community. This server includes airships, ua arena's and pvpguns. Airships are flyable and also capable of dropping tnt on Faction bases. UA arena is an arena which allows players to join an arena, pick a class and PvP, with various types of gamemodes. PvP Guns are used in raids and UA arenas. The guns use various types of ammo, such as flint, clay, seeds, TnT. Minesworn recommends the use of their custom texture pack to enhance player experience, especially the use of PvP guns is more realistic, so why not check out the server? What else would you need in a server?

Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/archive/alpha/minecraft-survival-servers/1182455-minesworn-hardcorepvp-factions-pvp-guns-airships

whiteboard video animation

This Microservice container is the best and also provides you some really cool and dedicated type of specializations to cater for.  It is really essential that you help them achieve these in the most appropriate way. http://www.assignmenthub.co.uk/computer-programming-assignment
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

mumble.minesworn.com:2362
Founded 5/19/2011
ENP LLC
SMF 2.0.8 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
TinyPortal © 2005-2012
| Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea
Page created in 0.045 seconds with 20 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.015s, 1q)