Minesworn
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2017, 08:58:45 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Forum Stats
33058 Posts in 4080 Topics by 5454 Members
Latest Member: kw32326
Home | Forum | Help | Login | Register
Minesworn  |  Recent Posts
244 Guests, 0 Users

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: I resign.
« Last post by kw32326 on Today at 11:01:19 am »
This is great information for students. This article is very helpful i really like this blog thanks. I also have some information relevant for Peter Quill Trench Coat.
General Discussion / Guild Services coming to a server near you!
« Last post by breckjensen on Today at 05:03:49 am »
Hi,

We are primarily on the Ebon Hawk server with some operations on Harbinger. We are a unique avenue for the player base to take advantage of various in-game services to make the stress of running and funding guilds easier, as well as providing social gatherings for people to meet, listen to our real DJ
General Discussion / Dedicated Discord Voice for Harbinger!!
« Last post by breckjensen on Today at 05:02:02 am »
Hi,

I've created a Harbinger chat channel to organize voice comms for the various activities that need coordination. SWTOR has needed a voice communications capability for a very long time. Hopefully, this channel will offer our community a common channel to get together and enjoy the game.

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=933388

most creative advertisements
General Discussion / excellent customer service!!
« Last post by breckjensen on Today at 05:00:12 am »
Hi,

That is not what I've found from SWTOR. I promptly got a reply and it said my ticket needed a bit more information for them the resolve it and instead of giving me the opportunity to provide those details, they close the ticket out right. Apparently this guy Joshua from customer support doesn't understand what a resolution actually is.

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=935028

online b2b marketing
General Discussion / Re: I resign.
« Last post by deannawilliam on Yesterday at 11:55:47 pm »
In a specialized sense, a server is a case of a PC program that acknowledges and reacts to demands made by another program, known as a customer. Less formally, any gadget that runs server programming could be viewed as a server too. Yondu Guardians of the Galaxy Coat
General Discussion / Re: Experience Of Shopping
« Last post by chelseakennedy263 on October 17, 2017, 06:07:57 am »
I am new to this discussion. What's more, simply WritingKingdom need to state that I discovered this gathering stunning with respect to all enlightening sort of discourse. Have you individuals at any point profited any stunning marked down offer that s a lot of cash sparing?
« Last post by Jonathan76 on October 17, 2017, 06:04:11 am »
 I have as of late benefited a coupon for Halloween Essay Service UK Discount Offers from free coupons and profited their stunning client administrations they give me free transporting of my request. As a matter of fact, arrange was my Halloween Spooky outfit.
General Discussion / Re: leaving
« Last post by dissertationstore on October 16, 2017, 04:30:53 am »
This is really true. Such a high price won't help you make the most of these things. In fact, if you think about these carefully, you will gradually realize that the most important thing about making things happen is the fact that you can be the best person for yourself and others. international relations assignments helping
« Last post by billyfowler on October 13, 2017, 02:45:09 am »
Good. After that, I can't seem to get enough of it as there are so many awesome deals online write my essay uk to take advantage of.
General Discussion / Re: Is Online Writing Help Useful for Students?
« Last post by edwardwilliam on October 12, 2017, 02:16:54 am »
No student can be expected to meet the challenge of completing all the essays being assigned every single day to that student from every single class that that student attends. You need the help of Law Essay Writers to hire the services of an expert Essay Writers UK now.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

mumble.minesworn.com:2362
Founded 5/19/2011
ENP LLC
SMF 2.0.8 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
TinyPortal © 2005-2012
| Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea
Page created in 0.04 seconds with 19 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.012s, 1q)