Minesworn
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2017, 06:00:13 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Forum Stats
33053 Posts in 4077 Topics by 5451 Members
Latest Member: chelseakennedy263
Home | Forum | Help | Login | Register
Minesworn  |  Sworn Community  |  General Discussion  |  I resign.
161 Guests, 0 Users

« previous next »
Pages: [1] | Go Down Print
Author Topic: I resign.  (Read 31994 times)
Eternal
Admin of MineSworn
Server Bum

DnD: Neutral Good
Games: Pokemon, mario kart 7, FIFA(mostly pokemon)
PlayStyle: Socialite
Politics: Moderate

Ready to converse heavily with me?

« on: January 02, 2016, 02:32:12 pm »

I'm resigning, if you want my position, come get it. The reasons behind this are:

1) I've tried the best I could to make spawns and stuff, but they are all shit. Players suck up to me, and I'm loosing control of them.

2)In order to thrive again, I can do it, but we need to remove the old shitty worlds, which I know won't happen, so therefore, there is no point of me being here anymore unless you're willing to change. We had a chance to come back, but we're dead again, there is no reversing that unless we change everything. And I mean everything. The name needs changing, the image, we literally need a completely new server.

3) I'm exhausted dealing with 9 year old players which is LITERALLY 80% of our player basis. I'm sick of it.

4)I keep hiring too many staff and making too many people leave, I'm friendly and all, sure. But I am the reason people join, and the reason people leave. I thought it would work out but it won't, and I know that now.

5) I've ruined the whole experience for everyone by giving out too much stuff and being TOO generous.

6) Being such a "young" player basis, our concepts and ideas and plugins are over the heads of new players, therefore they leave. I realise that now. We need to recruit mature players, but they think they can do better thanus, trust me, everyone says that can make a better server than ours and I don't doubt them.

7) rocko's buildings are an eyesaw for new players. Sure, he can build, I encourage it, he's young, let him me imaginative. But you should give him his own world to build in, not the wilderness next to spawn.

8) My senior schooling years are about to begin, and I want to beat everyone, I'm really competitive and determined as you all know, so I'm going to study like crazy to the point I'm no-lifeing algebra.

It's been an amazing 4 years on Minesworn for me and I would do it all again, without Minesworn, I wouldn't still play Minecraft. Been through all the ranks, noob in small factions that kept getting decimated by YOL and such, donor, moving up in the world of Minesworn, then guard. Fired for tp abuse. Then a few years later admin of the server and in charge of the re-vamp, which worked for 1 week. I'll probably drop in sometimes but I won't do much. I'm incredibly saddened to see myself posting this, but life goes on.

If you ever need me for anything add my Skype: Minesworn4Days
The sickerest admin evar.
crabnitro
Noob

DnD: Chaotic Evil
Faction: Misfits
Games: all xD
PlayStyle: Raider

noob

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2016, 05:30:54 pm »

Liam (aka eternal)  I have been on this server for about a year and a half, I lost activity after 3 months of playing due to computer issues, you messaged me on Skype to come on, I came on and we worked hard in Xeron and build up the faction, I had so much fun. Weeks after rejoining I was helping you build, then I was offered to become a guard by you, I accepted. Being a guard has been the best experience ever, but I just lost my mentor on the server, and a friend. I and so many other players will miss you dearly, thank you for all the love and care you have offered minesworn.

-Ryan (aka crab)

P.S. Good luck in school

Good Bye!
bluefishnair
Badass

DnD: True Neutral
Faction: RYTH

blue

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2016, 05:39:57 pm »

Good luck invinso :) I'll remember the great times we've had together :)

Meh 3 favorite blue pokemon
Dcastle789
Noob

Faction: Zone
Games: Factions, Creative, Survival Games
PlayStyle: Builder
Politics: Rightwing

noob

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2016, 12:02:37 am »

Thank God.

No I'm kidding

Thank you Liam for all your help in this server. Thanks for putting your best foot forward in trying to get this server back on the map, for helping to build several faction bases for people, (including me) for dealing with crap from little kids, for attempting to build the best spawn effort, even if it meant starting all over, for answering noob's questions, for suggesting great ideas to the community, for entertaining bored people, for being awesome at PVP, for building Fire&Ice, for sharing your music with us, for being responsible, and most of all, for keeping the server alive. I appreciate your hard work here, and wish you the best of luck in school, and in life. I am sad to see you go, but good bye. You will be missed
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 11:22:10 am by Dcastle789 » Logged
Eternal
Admin of MineSworn
Server Bum

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2016, 12:10:35 am »

I was going to retire at the end of the month because that's when school started, but I noticed myself building stupid shit that nobody will ever use because we won't adapt, and I realised, UNTIL we adapt and completely change, nobody will ever see my work, or my effort, so I stopped, saving myself time, effort and 4 years of 6:00am mornings to help. I'm very pissed at myself for quitting, but it was going to happen eventually. Thanks for your messages, I'll pop in if it's not down for good.
KoB Isamu
Noob

Games: World Of Tanks Runescape Skyrim Oblivion Fallout 3 Fallout New Vegas Halo Reach Battlefield 3 Medal of Honor Warfighter Forza 6 Forza Horizon 2 Battlefield 4 Battlefield Hardline Rainbow Six Siege World of Warships Warthunder Dragon Age Origins/Awakening
PlayStyle: Explorer

"Knight of the Blood Oath" I am RisingRevolt

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2016, 10:39:13 am »

You were a great help at fixing some problems on the server mate, but you should have checked warps before deleting them if that was you that deleted the warp location but not the commands to warp to them. One reason is i did lose all of my snazzy rare gear that cant be spawned in anymore from my knowledge, but i shouldn't really complain about it that much you did do a great job on a lot of stuff from what i have seen but there is still more that needs to be done. So long my friend.
Knight of the Blood Oath
Phaios "Fenrir" Ra 'Xydos
Otonashi Isamu
Commander Doot
RisingRevolt

"Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look upon them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death."
Sun Tzu (c. 544 - 496 BC)
Eternal
Admin of MineSworn
Server Bum

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2016, 07:28:03 pm »

You were a great help at fixing some problems on the server mate, but you should have checked warps before deleting them if that was you that deleted the warp location but not the commands to warp to them. One reason is i did lose all of my snazzy rare gear that cant be spawned in anymore from my knowledge, but i shouldn't really complain about it that much you did do a great job on a lot of stuff from what i have seen but there is still more that needs to be done. So long my friend.

I never messed with any of the warps, if you can't find something either it was moved/deleted or the warp was moved, but not by me.
alvinaamanda11
Noob

DnD: True Neutral

noob

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2017, 04:53:06 am »

I also resign since  last 3 months because i bore on this job there is no importance of content witters and not any other benefits and our salary is very cheap and one day i got a good opportunity from Buy Ez Assignment UK than i will decide to move on this job than i give resign.
Pages: [1] | Go Up Print 
« previous next »

mumble.minesworn.com:2362
Founded 5/19/2011
ENP LLC
SMF 2.0.8 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
TinyPortal © 2005-2012
| Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea
Page created in 0.043 seconds with 27 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.011s, 2q)