Minesworn
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2017, 04:58:03 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Forum Stats
33032 Posts in 4072 Topics by 5433 Members
Latest Member: amandanunes
Home | Forum | Help | Login | Register
Minesworn  |  MineSworn Minecraft  |  Factional Affairs  |  GOLD FACTION APPLICATION THREAD
199 Guests, 0 Users

« previous next »
Pages: [1] | Go Down Print
Author Topic: GOLD FACTION APPLICATION THREAD  (Read 2524 times)
GarretSidzaka
Owner
Ultra-NoLife Overlord

DnD: Neutral Good
Games: EvE Online
PlayStyle: Socialite
Politics: Far-Left

Founder and Owner

« on: January 02, 2014, 08:33:02 pm »

NO FUCKING TALKING AT ALL NO CONVERSATION ONLY APPLICATIONS
SAMPLE APPLICATION:

Faction Name
: HonorSworn
Started (mo/yr): 5/11
Total members: 20
Active members: 9
Rationale:  You will replace this writing you are seeing with a reason that I should make you a gold faction.  It should be along the lines of why you think that you need to be protected from The Apocalypse, why you belong with the big bad boy factions, and why we should even give a fuck and just bomb you out anyways.  If you don't know what the heck this is, you shouldn't be applying, noob.
ADMIN USE ONLY:
Asurastorm
Power Noob

DnD: Chaotic Evil
Faction: Athens
Games: Civilization
PlayStyle: Raider
Politics: Far-Right

#CallmeWhentheresAwar

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 08:53:22 pm »

Faction Name: Athens
Started: 5/13
Total Members: 28
Active Members: 17
Rationale: We are a faction that sparkles players, and donates a lot to the server.We are currently the strongest faction on the server.  We have not attacked noobs. We help new players on the server, and we also have in the past hosted our own drop parties.  We are in total a good faction as people. We want to protect our faction from a quick destruction   and would rather go down by another faction. More honorable, and memorable to go down like that. We're not a revenge seeking faction, we choose to destroy factions that have an agenda against us.
ADMIN USE ONLY:
Chaotic_Desire, Despite my hatred for this group of players I would say no for the following reasons.
1. I have not once seen them actually help anybody but donors. (One exception was a drop party hosted by filip I believe)
2. Most of their members have very asshole like behavior
3. They are 100% revenge driven making them more likely to attack at random.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 02:21:19 pm by Asurastorm » Logged
#InternetMusclesPumping
TheDoctor322
Badass

DnD: Chaotic Good
Faction: Rapture
Games: Pokemon, Minecraft, Battlefield, Elder Scrolls, Assassin's Creed
Politics: Moderate

Fire and Blood

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 11:23:20 pm »

Faction Name:Rapture
Started: 07/20/13 19:54
Total Members: 10 or 11 (depending when jayray donates)
Active Members: 7
Rationale: Rapture was founded originally as a raid happy group misfits, but since then we have raised quite a few staff members including MinerNicolas, Saint7926, and the newest admin Chaotic_Desire. Not only has Rapture hosted these people we currently house about six former staff, one moderator, two guards, and three initiates. Not only that but we have the top sparkler Golf_Beast who alone sparkled a total of 130 people and fought his way to the highest donor rank of diplomat. Just about all of us are on mumble and most of us have made donations. So please consider us for the honor of the golden tagged faction.
ADMIN USE ONLY:
Chaotic_Desire, They seem to be well behaved unlike other top factions around lately. They were apoc'd due to a war they were forced into so in my opinion it doesn't really count. Despite the groups cockiness they do help out around the server. I say yes.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 03:48:14 am by Chaotic_Desire » Logged
Con07
Noob

DnD: Chaotic Neutral
Games: League of legends
PlayStyle: Defender

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2014, 12:02:19 pm »

Faction Name: Appel
Started (mo/yr): 12/13
Total members: 9
Active members: 5
Rationale:  I belong with the big boy factions because sooner or later im gonna crack and really want to raid someone so it's better i raid a gold fac than some noobs that are potential donors ^-^ I try my best to contain mpet and myself in the light of raiding all the newbies for fun, and should be protected from the apocalypse because i try to sparkle players and bring my friends in my timezone to the server to boost player count in the dark hours when there are 8 people online max.
And despite what's happened in the past I've kind of made friends with admins, maybe I'm wrong and they just don't want to seem like assholes even though they hate my guts, but it's something :P
With the option to raid the big guys, It will definitely reduce raids on noobs and increase player count, which means mo' munnies for papa garret c:
ADMIN USE ONLY:
Chaotic_Desire, Yes. They want to raid the gold factions so why not let them? I mean they are not some huge ass power faction but they are trying to stop themselves from becoming a problem.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 03:31:23 pm by Chaotic_Desire » Logged
Jaspah
Server Bum

Faction: Arising
Games: League of Legends

Krav Maga FTW!

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2014, 07:38:49 am »

Faction Name: Bushido
Started (mo/yr): 1/12
Total members: 11
Active members: 8
Rationale: We are an elite group of real life friends and long time internet friends. There is no faction in the server that has more discipline or honor then Bushido. We don't deserve the Gold factionship, we need it to take over the other factions and restore peace in Minesworn, for as long as we can. Our walls are thick, our chests are full of richdom, and our samurai great as mountains! Expect us!
:D
epicsid2001
Noob

Faction: Elite
Games: Team fortress 2, Fifa 14, LEFT 4 DEAD 2, Happy wheels

noob

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2014, 01:22:26 am »

Faction Name: Elite
Started (mo/yr): 9/13
Total members: 6
Active members: 6
Rationale: You may think we are a small faction. However, not very long ago we were the largest faction on the server with 20 people. I think my faction should be gold because we are an uprising faction. We were once 3rd biggest and we have an ambition to be biggest. I belong with the big bad boy factions because we have had the experience of a powerful faction and we wish to revive that status! One crime (and the only time!) we did was done by one of my faction members. I have deeply punished him for this and I am also deeply sorry. I showed I'm sorry by donating. We have started fresh with a new aim! We will only raid big factions! Me and the rest of my faction would be estatic if we got the honour of having a gold faction tag. We have been a gold faction before so we know the consequences of being one.
Eternal
Admin of MineSworn
Server Bum

Games: Pokemon, mario kart 7, FIFA(mostly pokemon)

Ready to converse heavily with me?

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2015, 01:41:45 pm »

Faction Name: Shino
Members: 30
Active members: probably 25
Why be GOLD? They raid noobs too much and all they want is to rule minesworn by eliminating noob factions and then bragging about how tough they are because they've taken down so many people. They have so many active members, that they can gather loot quickly and eventually will become too strong due to their shear numbers (not necessarily strength). I'm applying FOR THEM, because they won't, they still want to raid noobs, and it's not fair on them, THEY are ONE of the reasons why people are leaving the server.

Admin Edit: Removed conversation post below
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 03:38:29 pm by dmulloy2 » Logged
The sickerest admin evar.
GarretSidzaka
Owner
Ultra-NoLife Overlord

Games: EvE Online

Founder and Owner

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2015, 08:24:14 pm »

as of right now we are not accepting gold faction till the player count gets alot higher
Pages: [1] | Go Up Print 
« previous next »

mumble.minesworn.com:2362
Founded 5/19/2011
ENP LLC
SMF 2.0.8 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
TinyPortal © 2005-2012
| Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea
Page created in 0.051 seconds with 28 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.015s, 2q)