Minesworn
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 15, 2018, 03:45:26 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Forum Stats
33209 Posts in 4171 Topics by 5731 Members
Latest Member: kathleenswafford
Home | Forum | Help | Login | Register
Minesworn  |  MineSworn Minecraft  |  Factional Affairs  |  Faction Betrayal
252 Guests, 1 User

« previous next »
Pages: [1] | Go Down Print
Author Topic: Faction Betrayal  (Read 1687 times)
3v4n19
Noob

DnD: True Neutral
PlayStyle: Raider
Politics: Moderate

noob

« on: May 26, 2013, 04:49:10 pm »

Hello everyone. So recently I remembered about a bow that i had enchanted when i was enrolled in my old faction. Once I remembered about it I wanted it back. The bow took for ever to make between getting levels and combining the bows. So i asked my faction for the bow back. They said no which I believe since they aren't giving it back I should be able to get it back my self. But in this case that would be faction betrayal since I was part of them. Is there any way I can get around faction betrayal and still get my bow back?
almond0
Power Noob

DnD: Chaotic Evil
Faction: Glacius
Games: ROTMG, LOL.
PlayStyle: Socialite

lolwut

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 01:18:27 pm »

You really should right more stuff in your title. There are already enough threads called "Faction Betrayal".

You could also say please for the bow. You could also make another one instead of posting this. You could also give another faction the coordinates and tell them to keep everything except the bow. Nobody would know! Except Garret.
Ah, big plays.
3v4n19
Noob

noob

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2013, 01:51:51 pm »

I already thought of an idea to get back at them and it is under way. I will say what the plan is after it is complete. And I would never give there cords away for the risk of getting i trouble.
GarretSidzaka
Owner
Ultra-NoLife Overlord

DnD: Neutral Good
Games: EvE Online
Politics: Far-Left

Founder and Owner

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2013, 01:58:27 pm »

soon im going to make "petty faction betrayal" not the concern of my staff.  that means no stupid noobs who get robbed will be helped.   but we will focus our faction betrayal efforts on "serial faction betrayers" who try to do it to every faction.  I don't want those players, treat them like spammers. 

This new rule has not gone into effect, there will be some changes to SwornNations to go with this new direction.

1. you will have to confirm when you want to invite someone new, it will make you read a little message about getting robbed and killed by some noob

2. when a new player enters a faction, they will be "Faction Initiates" automatically, and ONLY the faction OWNER can remove this status.  While they are noobs, they cannot open ANY chests OUTSIDE of thier F OWNER ROOM.  Also they CANNOT SET TNT anywhere at all within FACTION TERRITORY.

3.  When ever ANY player claims new territory for their faction, it automatically starts off as F OWNER to the person who just claimed it (this can be changed any time)
3v4n19
Noob

noob

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2013, 03:20:22 pm »

Would we be allowed to raid past factions of ours if they haven't moved?
anirongolem
Professional Thread Bumper
Admin of MineSworn
Badass

DnD: Chaotic Neutral
Faction: Turtle
Games: Lots o' shit
PlayStyle: Builder

Never trust Golem with numbers

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2013, 06:39:05 pm »

soon im going to make "petty faction betrayal" not the concern of my staff.  that means no stupid noobs who get robbed will be helped.   but we will focus our faction betrayal efforts on "serial faction betrayers" who try to do it to every faction.  I don't want those players, treat them like spammers. 

This new rule has not gone into effect, there will be some changes to SwornNations to go with this new direction.

1. you will have to confirm when you want to invite someone new, it will make you read a little message about getting robbed and killed by some noob

2. when a new player enters a faction, they will be "Faction Initiates" automatically, and ONLY the faction OWNER can remove this status.  While they are noobs, they cannot open ANY chests OUTSIDE of thier F OWNER ROOM.  Also they CANNOT SET TNT anywhere at all within FACTION TERRITORY.

3.  When ever ANY player claims new territory for their faction, it automatically starts off as F OWNER to the person who just claimed it (this can be changed any time)
Should make it so Co owners can make them members.
Professional Thread Bumper
People have lives outside of Minecraft
SniperAxe
Server Bum

DnD: Lawful Good
Faction: Butain
Games: Skyrim, Oblivion, COD, Terraria, dungeon master.
PlayStyle: Defender

Don't Judge Me Because of My Name

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2013, 07:54:27 am »

Could you add so that coadmins have more power?
Donate for:

UPGRADES FOR YOUR GUNS!

SPELLS SUCH AS LEVITATE AND CHAIN FIRE!

INSTANT UNBANS!

IN GAME STUFF!

PLAYER HEADS!

AND MUCH MORE!

donate.minesworn.com
DRAGONSLYR711
Admin of MineSworn
Power Noob

DnD: Chaotic Evil
Faction: OIMERS
Games: Lots

Imah Eat u

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2013, 12:46:22 pm »

Learn and use /f perm and shit like that in oimers everyone had custum perms and there should be perms like place tnt place lava open iron doors vs wood doors hence making wood doors to public areas iron to private... the list goes on
GarretSidzaka
Owner
Ultra-NoLife Overlord

DnD: Neutral Good
Games: EvE Online
Politics: Far-Left

Founder and Owner

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2013, 09:54:37 pm »

ya and now people invited are automatically set as initiate and cant open chests or set tnt,, onlt the faction leader can promote them past this

also when any moderator or someone f claims, the claim is automatically f owner'd to that player, so they have to specifically un-owner it to make it public!

this is all the preparations we made for petty faction betrayal to be unenforceable.  also except some core protect to be available to player to check up on their own members
Pages: [1] | Go Up Print 
« previous next »

mumble.minesworn.com:2362
Founded 5/19/2011
ENP LLC
SMF 2.0.8 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
TinyPortal © 2005-2012
| Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea
Page created in 0.051 seconds with 34 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.018s, 2q)